Inspiration | La Cuisine

12:58 AM


Lovely, clean, tiny white apartment with an ingenious storage solution, via homedit. More pictures on the site.
white & navy cabinetsgold accents
This very industrial styled apartment in Stockholm, is home to photographer and interior designer  Benedikte Ugland and her two daughters. It features a mix of old & new furniture, concrete, black flooring & some beautiful Moroccan tiles & brass fittings in the bathroom ... love the way Benedikte has wrapped the lights around the black pole!

Images via Pinterest

Happy Easter everyone and I hope you all had a lovely day with your families. Recently I've been lacking inspiration or I either just don't have the time; which usually results in me taking breaks from blogging. Today though I wanted to show you some kitchen inspiration in case someone out there is in the middle of decorating their studio/apartment. I know I cannot wait for the day that I will move out so I can keep changing my home decor every few weeks to what suits me. I keep up with a lot of Scandinavian interior designers, Swedish ones in particular and my favourite is Benedikte Ugland. I love her mix of old and new furniture, concrete and also some Moroccan tiles which are always a beautiful touch. I didn't want to flood this blog post with hundred pictures so make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more. xx

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. I love each kitchen to be honest. White just does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that black wooden kitchen, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never considered having black in a kitchen? But the contrast of white keeps it so fresh and doesn't make the room look too small/too dark. really great post, I'm also lacking inspiration lately! hope you had a lovely easter doll x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx