Outfit | Love This Life
6:56 PM
Scarf - Outlet (Zara) | Peplum top - Primark | Bottoms - Gallerí | Casio watch | Shoes - Charity Shop | Rings - Lindex x Markets
Hope everyone's had a great start to the weekend so far, oh and if you're wondering why this title, it's because I'm currently listening to a song of the same name from T.I.'s album titled 'Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head'. The song is somewhat similar to his other song 'Whatever you like', and it sends a very great message of what's important and what's not and how we should just love this life we have instead of chasing around money, cars, shoes and jewelry.
I decided to add a statement necklace to spice up the outfit a little and that scarf. It was very comfortable throughout the day and I didn't feel too 'dressed up' either. This blazer is back again and this is sure not the last time you'll be seeing it.
And don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY if you haven't yet done so!


9 Comments
You look gorg! Ahhh love your rings. Super gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteyecrad.com
Thank you so much lovely.x
DeleteI love your outfit. Your rings are adorable. Did your noese piercing hurt? I love Khaled Hosseini, I haven't read that book yet, but have read his other one 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' and loved it. Have you read that one before? If not, please make sure you do, it's great. I'm now following you on GFC, I'd love it if you could follow me too? Would you like me to follow you anywhere else?
ReplyDeletehttp://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx
Thanks for stopping by!x
DeleteI really like that scarf and your jewelry! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks hun.x
DeleteJ'adore ta bague et ton vernis qui se coïncident avec ta tenue !
ReplyDeleteDes bisous :)
http://naolyssia.blogspot.fr
Loving the top and jewelry!
ReplyDeleteSimple but yet so styli shed, love it. Big up for the jewels though
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx