Outfit | Fur + Bun

Jan 31, 2013

Good afternoon my beauties, January's coming to an end and to be honest I didn't do much this month (other than reading like a maniac, I managed to finish the book Grafarþögn for my Icelandic class in about 2-3 weeks). The post-Christmas sales are coming to an end as well and believe it or not; I haven't purchased a single thing. I'm saving my mula for important things and I'm very proud of myself.
Yesterday on my way to school I decided to take the tripod and my camera with me so that on my way home I would stop somewhere and shoot a couple of outfit photos, but one of my lovely friends offered to shoot for me which I was very happy about because there was so much wind yesterday and can you imagine my mini-self outside in the cold wind trying to pose and not break my expensive camera hahah.

I'm still feeling under the weather so I played a bit with layering, I have a tunic under my striped top, the fur vest and then the jacket to top it off.
My bun ended up being destroyed by the evil wind and my friend H didn't give me a heads up.


Coat | Fur Vest - Topshop | Striped top - H&M | Jeans - Amsterdam | Sneakers - Deichman | Earrings - Lindex

7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I really wish it would snow where I live, you're so lucky. Awesome coat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm enjoying the weather as of right now haha but when it snows more I became very hateful towards it!

      Delete
  2. Cute! The pictures are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I can see it is freezing cold over there just as here :) your facial expression, so cute :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it was so cold that day haha. The moment I got back into the car I could barely feel my legs and fingers lol

      Delete
  4. beautiful pictures!! I like your style. Everything looks great on you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment and I check out each and every single blog.

xoxo