1. Describe your style in 5 words. Go!
- Fun. Flirty. Eclectic. Hip. Casual Chic.
2. Is it better to be fashionable or comfortable?
- Both. If you can pull it off. Most of my days (especially during the autumn season) I will pull out a pair of thick leggings, add a long tunic type of tee-shirt, a bunch of bangles and rings and then I would top of the outfit with my leather jacket, beanie and some Vans.
This outfit combination is very comfortable yet fashionable at the very same time, although I have to admit that in between I do tend to become defeated by my laziness and instead of dressing fashionably, I've ended up opting for comfy slouchy clothes that cannot be considered fashionable in any way.
3. Go-to shopping destinations:
- I enjoy discovering little local boutiques that no one knows about. That way I always end up finding unique and trendy items that no one else has. I'm currently in love with Jack & Jones (even though it's a men's shop) because they have some bad-ass beanies for my head for the cold winter days and also their sweaters and to-die-for. Although J&J's is more on the pricey side compared to other stores.
Zara is as always one of my favourite places to shop from, they have such chic yet effortless items and I just love their shoes and jewelry (everything that they carry!)
4. What do you splurge on and what do you save on?
- I'm not much of a splurging person, but if I happen to splurge on something it's usually on accessories like handbags or shoes. A well made bag will last you forever and if you choose the right colour it most definitely will go with anything in dress yourself into. Same goes for shoes. As we all know trends are not forever, therefore they are always changing. And with that said it would be considered pretty stupid of me to splurge on a colourblock or cutout dress because I'm quite certain that those trends won't last long compared to if I splurged on a classic little black dress because we all know that will forever stay in trend.
5. Heels or flats?
- Most definitely flats. Though when I say flats, I'm actually referring to Vans and chelsea boots because those are my kind of flat shoes. I love my Vans and I wear them probably 4 days of the week. Though a nice heel always adds up to the outfit and fancy-fies it a little while at the same time giving me a bit of height due to me probably being the smallest person in my whole neighbourhood lol.
6. Your carry-on luggage always has:
- Perfume, face wipes, a bunch of earrings and rings, a pair of jeans, a tee-shirt, sneakers and a warm cardigan and extra undergarments.
7. Most loved item in your closet:
- Probably my pretty high wedges shoes that I got from H&M over the summer. Ever since I got them, their the only shoes that I've been seen myself wearing and parties and events. They are high but super comfortable and my mother always thinks I'm crazy for wearing such high shoes for wandering many hours at the mall. But I cannot help it that they are gorgeous and perfect for any occasion so it's only sensible for me to make good use of them.
8. Your style icon is:
- It's impossible to choose only one because I have quite a few. I mostly get inspired due to what I'm thinking of wearing that morning, if I'm not sure I will find myself scrolling through Vogue.com and finding something of interest. My style icons include both real and fictional characters so... here it goes. Serena var der Woodsen, Jenny Humphrey, Alexa Chung, Blair Waldorf, Chuck Bass, Rihanna, Shirley of Meek-n-Mild.com, Sototallyvlog from YouTube. Sincerely Jules - blogger and many more.
Hopefully you found my style profile enjoyable and Iwill
see talk to you all in my next post. Today we got our timetables for next semester and I couldn't be happier, finally going to finish my four courses of French and Economics. Also this semester I decided to take up Geography because I really used to enjoy it at secondary school and it will sure be a great feeling returning to learning all about the countries and wonders of the world.