Street Style | Overly Comfy Look
10:29 PM
I really love her relaxed look, the shoes seem very comfortable and good to wear on a day where you don't want to look too dressed down. The trousers on the other hand I have nothing else to comment on apart from that I LOVE them. The colour, the material... it's just perfect. Her jacket I would say is a slight mixture of a simple black blazer with a little touch of the tweed jacket.
4 Comments
Cool! I like the jacket too!
ReplyDeleteNice 'new' layout/design! :)
It's very unique to some people but I love that it suits her.
ReplyDeleteDid you take these photos? Love her style! I tried to take streetstyle photos and I hope to do more. Thanks so much for your comment! Those are my top favorite streetstyle blogs
ReplyDeletesherri
www.sherriamour.blogspot.com
Thank you ladies!xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx