Outfit | Meet up with girlfriends
12:53 PM
Happy Friday people, I'm so glad it's finally Friday because this is my free weekend so I plan on doing a little bit of shopping (+ I'm a little exhausted). I will be travelling to Zambia in about 3 weeks so that's very exciting. I can't wait to see my relatives and all my new cousins, I've missed a couple of months/years of their childhood and seeing them for the first time (face to face) will be amazing.
Last Friday, two of my girlfriends and I met up at around 8/9pm for some light food + hot drinks at our local bar/restaurant. We had a great time and there was live music. Afterwards, Hulda went one and so me and Van went to her house and played video games till 4 am. Yes that's how we usually like spending our time together.
This post is filled with a lot of pictures to I will let you go ahead and scroll down to see where everything that I'm wearing's from. Enjoy!!x
| Hulda & Van |
What I'm Wearing:
Lipstick | Bourjois
Bag | Zara
Rings | Lindex
Blazer | Kolrassa
Sweater/Jumper | Dorothy Perkins
Pants | Outlet
Shoes | Shoe outlet (brand - roots)
That's it for today and I hope you all have a great weekend and be safe. On Sunday is the Independence day so you know what that means, waking up early, make myself approachable and hit the town with my camera and some money for some cooling drinks. It's gonna be a good one, let's hope the weather will allow.
xoxo
xoxo


8 Comments
I like the new look of your blog! And I love that blazer :)
ReplyDeleteCool! I like your look, and your makeup is very nice!
ReplyDeleteI never knew you were Zambian! That's very cool. Have fun on your trip and remember to bring back goodies for me. LOL :)
Omg I want that cake haha :)
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit, especially your shoes!!!
cute outfit! cake looks delish ;]
ReplyDeleteLove your high bun! Your outfit is really cute!! Looks like a fun day :)
ReplyDeleteI love the look. Crazy beautiful.
ReplyDeleteFelice fine settimana a Te...ciao
ReplyDeleteLove this look !
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty outfit !
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx