Review | The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

11:07 PM


What the packaging says: "suitable for blemished skin, exfoliates to help unclog pores for clearer looking skin". 


This blog is dedicated towards fashion, beauty and lifestyle but I feel like I've sort of neglected the 'beauty' portion of it. I haven't really written anything regarding beauty products or such, so today I will be reviewing the exfoliating wash from The Body Shop.

I have been using this exfoliating wash for a little over a month now, I was very excited to use it and hoped it would clear my face but in all actuality all that happened is that my skin was left with dry (patches) around the cheek area. I was kind of disappointed since it's supposed to do good things. For me I just felt like it didn't make much of a difference. I definitely wont be purchasing this beauty product again; or at least not anytime soon. I used it regularly, a few days a week, sometimes even both morning and night. The dryness may have been a reaction due to maybe over excessive use of the exfoliator especially since it contains crushed apricot stones. Maybe that is the thing that caused the dryness and rough feeling of my skin after each wash.
Anyway, it just didn't work for me, but it might do the opposite for someone else. Don't mind my review, this is just an opinion of one individual, feel free to try it out and if you happen to have oily skin, especially in the T-zone and somehow the exfoliating wash works for you, please do let me know.


That's about it, please let me know below what you think of these, I still need to work on what I will be including in these sorts of posts. But I hope you enjoyed this one and hopefully it was helpful to someone.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. lovely post. Looks like a pretty neat product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used this before and I must say its quite good however, I prefer nuetrogena skincare products for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually heard good things about nuetrogena products, I might just try them out.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx