Outfit | Hearts all Over
1:00 PM
Coat - Krummaskúð | Shirt - Spúútník | Playsuit - Primark | Boots - H&M | Bag - Zara
The weekend's finally here and I'm working both days while everyone else is out camping or at the four day Þjóðhátið festival that's going on in Vestmanneyjar - Vestmann Islands. I've never been to this festival before because it's always raining and I don't enjoy getting wet or being outside in the mad wearing heavy clothes for warmth... it's just not my scene so I'd rather stay home. Talk about a boring life huh?
Anyway today I'm showing you guys this outfit that I wore sometime this week, I had the day off and my friend and I went for a window shopping stroll down town, ate macaroons + coffee and had a good chat. The sun was shining all day but it still wasn't safe to go about bare legged so I threw on tights and a playsuit, added some heeled booties for a bit of height and I was out there door.
Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you in my next post. xo


2 Comments
I really like how the colors match!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl.x
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx