New In | Statement Necklaces

8:00 AM


Feather rhinestone necklace | Geometric stones necklace

Seems these days all I do is shop, I'm just getting ready for summer and updating a few things in my wardrobe as well as my jewelry. These two gorgeous necklaces are perfect colours for this season and they are great statement pieces to add to and uplift any fancy or more casual outfit. I've already worn the blue necklace and I just fell it love. Hopefully an outfit coming soon, that is if my phone stops playing me.

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

  1. These necklaces are just gorgeous! So funky, the bright colours are wonderful xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes they are really beautiful.x

      Delete
  2. no one can blame you for a lil wardrobe update ehh? ;D Love these necklaces youve purchased. The shape and the color are so lovely!!! Excited to see how you style them.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone agrees and sees the good in it lol. Thank you, outfit coming soon!x

      Delete
  3. I really like the yellow one!

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word ! Exquisite pieces ! Definitely hoping to get something similar . Am loving the bright colours so striking. Can't wait to see how u pair them with outfits . Take care and say hi to mum . Yes your mum . Am random like that so just go say hi. X

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you missy, you should get yourself a pair, I really wanted to step my game a little and add a bit of colour to the wardrobe this time around.
      And lol I let her read the comment, she sends her regards :
      x

      Delete
  5. Love these necklaces! Can't wait to see how you will them. I am also trying to add colour to my closet! Accessories are the best way to do this!You looked amazing in the Happy video btw!

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I agree, accessories are indeed the best way to add colour :)

      Delete
  6. I've been shopping a lot too except me it's been lipsticks haha :p
    The colors of the necklaces are so pretty!!! This is definitely a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit!!! Can't wait to see you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the yellow one, just perfect for summer
    http://diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I absolutely love that Yellow feather rhinestone necklace!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue necklace !:x

    I follow you on GFC,i hope that you want to follow me back.Kisses:*

    http://roxanaciobanu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice and classy blog . I want to invite you to mine :) Maybe you would like to follow each other ?If yes let me know , follow me , i ll do the same asap :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are nice :) i also like ur blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so pretty, love them! Looking forward to see you styling them.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those statement necklaces !

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx