World Cup 2014 Fashion || Part 1

10:53 AM


World Cup Look #1
The weekend went by very fast, didn't even feel like a weekend really seeing as I've been working straight the last four days. The World Cup's begun and I cannot tell you guys how much I'm excited for this moment, I've always been a huge football fan (please don't go on commenting about how it's called soccer and not football, we come from different continents...). I happen to have a few favourite teams and I'll talk about them in another post, it's always a pleasure seeing one of the many teams that I support go through to the finals, the last World Cup was amazaaaaazin seeing as my favourite team got the title of World Champions!

This first outfit is very casual and laid back, there's been a lot of rain and so a raincoat or umbrella would be necessary although probably uncomfortable for those sitting behind and next to you. A hat would be fine, it'd get wet but wouldn't be too much in the way of others as an umbrella would.

World Cup Look #2

For the 2nd outfit I chose a light flowy white dress with a sweetheart neckline, perfect summer item and add a few earth toned accessories and you're all ready for the game while still being stylish. Add a scarf of your favourite team or do it through your face make up. A raincoat is a must to keep your pretty dress from being ruined!


Anyway I've got even more football game appropriate outfits planned as the competition goes on so stay tuned if you'd be interested in seeing more. Do you guys watch as much football as I do? Because my whole family we even stay up late to watch a game despite having an early start the very next day; that's how dedicated we are.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I like the looks! I can't say I'm a crazy football fan, but I do watch all the games when my country is playing :P. Stayed super late btw for our first game and it was so worth it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse, I watched that game as well... well partially watched lol.

      Delete
  2. I love all of the accessories and that green jacket! Super cute!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx