17.06.14
10:00 AM
Coat (Blend Women) - Krummaskúð | Top & boots - H&M | Necklace - Velvet.is | Bag - Zara (old)
Last Tuesday was Iceland's 70th independence day and in honour of that very special day I invited my parents to my favourite Italic restaurant, Caruso. We enjoyed our late lunch there whilst watching the parade in the main street Laugarvegur through the window where we were seated, it was perfect because it was raining the entire day. Later on I set myself free from the parents and met up with one of my girlfriends, we had a stroll through the streets and had some coffee.
In the morning it was very gloomy outside so I knew I wanted to look put together and at the very same time keeping myself warm. My love for this Blend coat is still going strong and I pretty much styled my whole outfit off of it and added some colours with the necklace and bag that I recently purchased off of Facebook.


4 Comments
Cute outfit, I like your top, necklace and that bag has a lovely color!! :)
ReplyDeletexx
The clutch is everything ! Is it rather cold over there Hun . We are experiencing a heat wave over here.x
ReplyDeletehttp://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/
What is the weather like in Iceland at this time? Because I think June and FEEL heat, but you have a coat on! ( A very nice one at that, I'm loving it!)
ReplyDelete-Stephanie @ Chocolate Laced
Sounds like a lovely way to spend such a special national day! By the way, your hair is insane! I love love love the purple.
ReplyDelete(I also just wanted to say a massive thank you for stopping by my blog + for sharing your views on what i realise is quite a touchy topic! It's lovely hearing what others have to say;))
Love, Kate
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx