Inspiration // Stiletto nails n' Gold jewelry

8:00 AM

*scheduled post*
Sources : Tumblr

Good morning loves, hope you're having a great day.
Today I want to share with you a few of my favourite details pictures from my tumblr. I'm really loving the whole stiletto nails trend going on and the gold jewelry never seems to amaze me. I've always loved gold everything from the cuffs, choker necklaces, Micheal Kors watches and delicate chanel or Saint Laurent earrings. I'm a huge fan of gold as I keep talking about it so much on my blog. 
Currently in France so make sure to follow me on my instagram (here) for daily updates.
hope you liked this post, it's been a while since I posted an inspo post.

xxx

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

  1. Nice post dear. :) i love anything gold, too.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyooo sweety! hope things are good! enjoy france! can't wait to see the pics:P
    i don't really feel those stiletto nails... i prefer short nails, but love white nailpolishes! and gold details are always great <33
    ps. can i have the first girl's hair pls??

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, thanks for being so lovely<33

      Delete
  3. Love them all, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY i WANNA have it all amazing want want and those nails awwww great inspiration post
    HUgs
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing !!
    would u like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these details! Have fun in France!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah! Im in love with this style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post
    would you like to follow each other??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx