Photography | A day well spent
1:20 PM
It's been a while since anything new has appeared in the 'photography' category so this time around I've decided to share with you guys some pictures from the boat ride we took about a week ago or so and at the end of that very same day we to a waterfall about 20 minutes drive from Reykjavík where we spent a good hour swimming in the cold water. Although the sun was shining that day, the water was still not warm. It was like winter cold. Nevertheless we all enjoyed ourselves and ended our day with a good barbecue and a good movie. Enjoy the pictures.
| The view of downtown from the harbour and the infamous Hallgrímskirkja in the background. |
| Mountain Esja, very popular place for hiking. |
| Concert and conference hall Harpa, very beautiful at night and it's so pretty in there. |
| Lighthouse in the middle of an island. |
| Tröllafoss |
| And a not so good picture of myself, hate that scar from my heart surgery which never seems to fade away no matter how many times I apply bio-oil to it. ugh. |
xxx
7 Comments
Nice pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you.xx
Deletei love the scenery very relaxing.
ReplyDeleteThank you.x
DeleteBeautiful photos and that blue seas makes me wanna go for a swim.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/
I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, oh I give up course I am!! That place looks amazing, I love beautiful scenery like this, makes you appreciate the world more <3
ReplyDeletexxxxx
http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/
Aww don't be, and thank you. Iceland is indeed a very beautiful country.x
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx