Away With Me | Zara dress
12:54 PM
Day 2
Dress - Zara | Bag x Sandals - New Yorker
Posing by the Arena next to a statue of Christian Montcouquiol, a french bullfighter known as "Nimeño II"
At the La Coupole mall.
Cooling our feet in the heat.
Happy Sunday!
This is my second outfit from my short holiday to France. I wore this dress for the first time out there and it was so pretty and very comfortable; also it's not too short whereby I'm showing all my goodies to everyone. That's a no-no. My mum had bought this dress for me right before I left for France and since it was a light yet pretty dress I decided to take it with me as I mightn't even be able to wear it here with this hideous rain that's been going on no-stop.
This very day is when we went to the Mark Knopfler concert but they didn't allow cameras, though I did happen to take some photos on my phone. Will post them later.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend.
xxx


15 Comments
love your green dress and these pics, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteThat dress is super cute!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dee :D
Deleteis that ankara?
ReplyDeleteYou look great Esther! Hope u are having fun!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Trudy!:P
Deleteomg you look like such a sweetheart!! I love your dress. I wanna go to France with my boo too =)
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Amanda, you're so sweet haha :D
DeleteHow romantic :) You guys look cute! Nice pictures too ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks babe, you're too sweet ;)
Deleteyou look so great, love the dress! xx
ReplyDeleteI really love your dress, want it !
ReplyDeleteChic Swank
Wow what a lovely dress!!
ReplyDeleteThx for your comment on my blog!!
I'm following you now via Bloglovin - hope you like my blog too and you'll follow back <3
XOXO Sandl
www.prizmah.blogspot.com
www.bloglovin.com/prizmahfashionblog
https://www.facebook.com/prizmahblog
Relstionship is too cute and lovely dress
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx