Away With Me | High waist Levis shorts
10:30 AM
Day 4
On our way to town, decided to pose for one picture before I became a hot mess in the heat.

At our favourite place to have lunch, La Paseo and of course me enjoying my first wine glass of many.
I'm obsessed with taking pictures like these of my outfits.
Dinner at La Camargue
At the end of our day, did a little shopping, mostly hair products and extensions eeek.
Playsuit - Primark
Shorts - Nostalgía (seen here)
Bag - New Yorker
Earrings - H&M
Shoes - Vans
This is the second last outfit post from my trip, I've been receiving really good feedback on my previous ones and I just want to thank each and every one of you so much for the support. It really means a lot to me and all your comments are very much appreciated.
As for this outfit I really wanted to wear the playsuit again so I paired it with a new purchase of mine; which was by the way a splurge, these high rise Levis shorts from Nostalgía. I love them and they are like the perfect pair of shorts. For shoes I went with my trusty Vans that I've had for the longest time but never wore until my other blue ones got a little too raggedy from the festival that I attended a while back so I decided to take these ones with me on the trip and I basically lived in them throughout my holiday.
See you guys in my next post.
xxx



19 Comments
Can't go wrong with a few glasses of wine ;) Oh I love the outfit, you look lovely! Very nice shorts.
ReplyDeleteYes ma'am. Thank you for stopping by.x
Deleteoh I love the top!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteI love the shorts.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Deletegreat shorts!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog;)
Followed
Kisses x
http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you for following, love your blog.x
Deleteu look so sweet!like your shorts a lot xoxo shara
ReplyDeleteThank you Shara :)
Deletethe moment i saw this playsuit i knew exactly it was primark! i don't know why haha, maybe it's the heart print because i have a blouse from primark with this print too hehe. vans or converse are always a good choice for city trips since you're going to walk a lot!
ReplyDeletelots of love xx
Haha that is so like me with Zara items. I can immediately tell when something is from there. Yeah I love Vans but need me some as I've never owned a pair haha.
DeleteI love your top! It's such a cute print and it looks great with the bag.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Sabrina
The playsuit looks nice with the shorts!! And I feel you about taking the outfit pics from up, love doing those too!! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Haha glad to know I'm not the only one. And thanks.
Deleteit's phenomenal
ReplyDeleteGreat top dear! you're gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFollow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
xx
You look stunnin as usual!! Xx
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit on you and you look gorgeous! Jealous of your holiday, I'd love to go to France!
ReplyDeleteStyle Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx