Outfit | Keflavíkurnætur Day 1

8:00 AM

Blouse - 3 Smárar | Bottoms - H&M | Heels - Deichmann | Casio watch | Earrings - Leonard

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend and all ready for the week ahead. Myself I was free all weekend and there was a two day festival that went on this year for the first time. My girls and I decided to check it out and it was a lot of fun, there were  known Icelandic musicians playing at the main clubs all over town so there was a plenty to feed the ears and eyes. 

Today I'm showing you guys my outfit for Friday night, the weather was quite good but it was windy and in all honest I just wanted a laid back comfortable look with some pretty heels that I got a couple of years back while I lived in Denmark. I've worn them very little because they aren't the most comfortable shoes out there but for this particular night I decided to suck it up and cry about the pain later; which was the next morning. I had to tip-toe around the house the first 20 minutes. Still it was all worth it. And I took out my braids, this is how my hair looks straightened, it stays like this for a few days then goes back to being the difficult hair that it is.

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. you look great! love the blouse x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am a sucker for print so kindly send that top.x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I still want to see my hair straightened! She does act quite difficult lol. Great outfit, love the animal print. Hope you had a fabulous night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked like you were ready to party haha :p Love your blouse and hair hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx