Nails | Top 5 Colours

8:00 AM


Although the summer season's almost over I thought why not post my Top Five nail varnishes that I've found myself gravitating towards more than once and talk a little more about them. I'm a sucker for both bright and dark varnishes plus it's always good to have a new colour that I've not yet used in my collection just so I can have something to look forward to. Today I'll be talking about these favourites of mine, if you're interested then keep on reading.

First up is Planks a lot by O.P.I which is a gorgeous velvety shade perfect for any season although I'd most likely categorize it in the spring section. It applies quite thin but two or three coats extra should be enough for it to show it's true colour. Sparrow me the drama - O.P.I is one at the very top of my list, I've been wearing this varnish for quite some time now and you might have already seen it in this post. It's a gorgeous light baby pink colour and goes with everything and anything, perfect for any occasion and season, but more so spring.

Next up in line is Off the shoulder from Essie. It's my first and only Essie polish that I own and finally about a week or two ago I discovered that it's being sold in Duty Free at the airport so now I've got another reason to buy more... It's a gorgeous vibrant pink that I highly recommend to everyone no matter your skin tone. No room for the blues is another favourite of mine from O.P.I that I use all the time on both my toes and finger nails. It suits any occasion and skin colour so if you're into blues and you'd like to try it then go 'head and do so.

Lastly I've got one of the three Yamamay beauty nail polishes that I own, it's called Fluo Orange and it's a vibrant orange that is perfect for summer. These nail varnishes are very pigmented and one coat is enough plus they dry quickly which is a huge bonus.

What is your favourite nail varnish brand and what colours are you lovin' this season?

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I like your selection, the colors are pretty!! :)
    Even though I own quite a lot, I can't think of any brand I prefer :/
    I love bright colors though for summer, especially on deep skin tones, I think it's gorgeous!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee,haha I know exactly how you feel. Each brand has a bit of something that we love about it. Those right there are nail-a-holic signs lol.:)

      Delete
  2. Bonjour,

    Comment allez-vous?
    On se permet de vous écrire pour demander une collaboration avec vous puisqu’on apprécie beaucoup votre blog très raffiné et original. Nous sommes une entreprise participant à e-business depuis 9ans, nous vendons de toutes sortes de robes(www.1robe.fr)Nous vous contactons pour demander un partenariat, si c’est possible, s'il vous plaît de nous contacter par e-mail!(sales@1robe.fr)
    Je vous souhaite une très bonne journée et merci beaucoup!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx