Nails | Bubblicious by Maybelline
3:02 PM
Bubblicious - Maybelline Color Show
Won a giveaway I think last month that was held by Trendnet.is and the price were two nail polishes from the Maybelline color show line and a dip-in nail polish remover. Since then I've already used this nail polish a few times and it last a long time, once I had it on for almost 2 weeks. The application is quite thick some maybe need to only use 1 coat but for me I always use 2 or more just to get a more in depth colour.
In these pictures I have about 2-3 on.
This is the first time ever that I'm trying out the color show nail polishes and so far so good.
xxx

In these pictures I have about 2-3 on.
This is the first time ever that I'm trying out the color show nail polishes and so far so good.
xxx
19 Comments
nice color! :)
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.
Join Oasap Thanksgiving Giveaway .
It's such a pretty colour! Nice and bright
ReplyDeletexxx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
It's really pretty.
Deleteilike this maybelline color show very resistant
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://beauty-make-up-and-more.blogspot.com
http://nappydiarie.blogspot.com
This color is beautiful! I'm curious about the dip-in remover---do you have a review for that one as well?
ReplyDeleteBrittney
anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com
Thanks, and no, I haven't done a review on it, will be doing one soon :D
DeleteThis nail color is absolutely gorgeous! Love it! I might have to look into Maybelline as a nail polish because this color really pops
ReplyDeleteYou should, I've tried a couple of their nail polishes and they are really good.xx
DeleteThis color is really nice on you !
ReplyDeleteBy the way...you're really pretty ;)
xxx
Stéphanie - http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.com
Thank you Steph! :)
DeleteSuch a nice shade! <3
ReplyDeleteTara x
It is :D
DeleteHow beautiful =) I love red nailpolish
ReplyDeleteWhich reminds me, I need to buy another one lol.
DeleteVery cute color!!
ReplyDeletei have such a maybelline nailpolish too! but it was kind of a green color lol. love the coverage of it! the one you're using here is super pretty, also love the name of it lol:D it looks wonderful for fall <33
ReplyDeletelots of love xx
Wow a green one, I might just have to try some green nail polishes too :)
DeleteThat color is super pretty, I've only been wearing black and dark purple nail polish this year but I would definitely try that.
ReplyDeleteYou should, I seem to have only been wearing a lot of coloured nail polishes this season haha.
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx