Beauty | Smokey
4:50 PM
Hello, my beautiful readers. Hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to check in quick showing you this look that I had promised to show on here, I used the Lóréal eye shadow palette that my mum had got me a while back which I love! It was very affordable and the colours in it are really pigmented and bright. So far I've only been able to use the black one but will definitely be trying out the other colours as well, might even do a swatch post just to show you how exactly pigmented they are. If you'd be interested in seeing that sort of post then make sure to let me know below.
Now I'm off to work and will most likely not have any time for blogging the rest of the week as I've got so many other things to focus on, hopefully I won't be gone too long.
Have a great rest of the week.
xxx
19 Comments
This is such a lovely post! I like the look so much. Anyway, I am so happy to be checking your blog again!
ReplyDeletexoxo;
What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog
- Facebook
- Bloglovin
- Instagram @whatkennyhearts
Aha I remember, thanks.xxx
DeleteLove the makeup! super cute xx
ReplyDeletehttp://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks Nat.xx
Deletelove this makeup, wish I could do that aha!
ReplyDeletexx
http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks girl, although I'm pretty sure you can haha, just practice :D
Deletesuper cute makeup ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thank you.x
Deleteit looks soo pretty!:) love the bright color in the center. it totally brightens up your face:)
ReplyDeleteohnoo... hope you don't have too much stress! can't wait for weekend to come.. -.-
lots of love xx
Thank you Nee, glad you liked it. And man it's been quite stressful but I'm getting through, just this one more week then it's time for exams!
DeleteIt's perfect and very different from the other smokey looks! It's not overdone and I love the lid color. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie, means a lot.x
DeleteYour make up is so beautiful, I love it! I'd definitely be interested in seeing more beauty stuff over here :) Hope you have a lovely week even if you got lots to do!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tanja, great to know that people would actually like to see more of beauty posts. I will definitely be posting more :D
DeleteI love the light peachy shade you used on the lid. Your eyebrows are amazing btw x
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteVery cute! I like it :D
ReplyDeleteThank hun :)
DeleteNice look
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx