HWYW | African Printz
4:29 PM
Hey ladies, it's been a while but I'm back. I've been sorting out a few things and so far it's been a heck of a busy month for me. But I'm keeping myself positive and just overall appreciating the tough times and taking them in as a lesson. I will share with you what's been going on once I'm settled and actually have the time to sit down and write away, for now here's an outfit for this month's 'How Would You Wear' challenge. Our theme is African Print and seeing as this dashiki piece's the only thing in my wardrobe I just have to show it again. This time I paired it with my vintage Levis shorts and a pair of chucks.



Leather jacket - Vero Moda // Dashiki - Zambia // Shorts - Nostalgía // Bag - Pimkie
Sunnies - H&M // Shoes - Converses
The weather was beautiful that day although from time to time it rained a little, nothing to worry about when you've got your umbrella at hand. Make sure you're following me on Instagram @stylekrush for frequent updates :)
Have a great week. x
2 Comments
Cute!!! Love the dashiki!
ReplyDeletexx
DeeVine Anonyme
Thanks hun. x
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx