Nails | Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
8:00 AM

O.P.I - Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
This week's manicure is this rich orange from O.P.I - I recently started using it and I've worn it maybe 2 or 3x already and I love it. The colour's just beautiful and compliments my skin tone so well. It wears very well too so that's a plus because there's nothing I dislike more than having to re-do my nails during the week. I usually keep Sundays for all the pampering and then I like to go about my week without worries.
Have you tried this colour before or something similar?
Esther. x
8 Comments
Girrlll, I guess every girl/lady keeps nail polishes for years without knowing how much time has gone by. The color really looks good.
ReplyDeleteFashion Rehab
And that's why I think it's always a good idea to go through our collections every two-three months just to keep up.
Deleteloving the color
ReplyDeletehttp://www.melodyjacob.com/
Thank you. x
DeleteThe color is beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx
DeeVine Anonyme
Thank you.
DeleteI love this color!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
Thanks x
Thanks hun.x
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx