MIDI SKIRT
8:00 AM
This is one of my favourite and more 'colourful' skirts in my wardrobe, I just wish it got used more often but unfortunately the weather doesn't always allow. I took it with me to Berlin because my trip there also consisted of outfit shoots because I knew the weather would be so good - that's what I call seizing the moment. I bought it so long ago in a store here in Iceland called Gyllti Kötturinn, never would I have guessed that it would end up becoming my favourite vintage store.





Hat, sunnies & bag - H&M // Skirt - Gyllti Kötturinn // Casio watch
I can guarantee you that this is definitely not the last time you'll be seeing this skirt, it's just so pretty and whenever it gets sunny in Iceland, that's usually the item I gravitate towards because no matter how windy it gets, at least I know my goodies won't be on full display for everyone to see ;)
Have a great week. x
p.s the lipstick I'm wearing is the one I shared in my recent post - here.
10 Comments
Love the print on that skirt and the colour is gorgeous! Xx
ReplyDeletewww.tashpantz.com
Thanks hun.x
DeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting. x
DeleteGreat details!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post: http://sherazmataz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/done-with-first-year-of-university.html?m=1
Thanks babe. x
DeleteFirst of all I love the new layout. NOW on to this gorgeous skirt. That print is proper cute and vibrant.x
ReplyDeletewww.stephylately.com
Thank you, glad you like it. x
DeleteThe skirt is very pretty indeed! I like the combo of blue/red, unexpected but it works!!
ReplyDeletexx
DeeVine Anonyme
Thank you :) x
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx