SATURDAY NIGHT
12:29 PMGood morning loves. Hope you're having an awesome week. Today I've got another outfit post and this one's from last Saturday, I attended one of my girlfriends's birthday party and as per usual, I was running late. First I was going to wear the dress from boohoo - got off of Asos; but then it started raining and got even more colder right when I was about to leave the house.
Long story short, I added a black skirt and this is what I ended up with. Also I'm so loving my new lightweight jacket from VILA. I got it for around $66.00 and when I looked at the VILA website, it's being sold for $45.00. Iceland why you gotta be so expensive? It's guaranteed that isn't the last time you'll be seeing this pretty jacket.
Esther. x
Trench coat -
8 Comments
Such a cute look.
ReplyDeleteNice how you picked different colors together!
xo.
www.fromhatstoheels.com/
Thanks girl.x
Deleteyou look great, love the pop of green and the blue in your hair as well :)
ReplyDeletedanielle | avec danielle / giveaway
Thanks gorgeous.
DeleteI love this look! You are definitely rocking that jacket well and can i borrow the heels please?
ReplyDeleteLove,
RASHEEDA |THE D'JOURNAE BLOG MAGAZINE
XOXO
Thanks for the sweet compliment.x
DeleteYou look great!! Loving the whole look :)
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks babe xx
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx