BOY-ISH
6:52 AM
Jacket & Sunnies - H&M // Striped shirt - JÖR // Bag - Primark // Shoes - Amsterdam
Let's get this week started with a simple almost-all-black outfit from last week. I invited mum for an impromptu lunch date which turned out great, we ate at one of our favourite restaurants that we hadn't visited for quite some time now, it was great to go back and I went straight for the lamb steak - check my Instagram account @stylekrush for the food.
I got ready real quick and didn't actually plan my outfit beforehand (I rarely do), loved the comfort of each item, these Vero Moda pants are soooo comfortable! So stretchy too and I'm wearing size 34 for the perfect fit. Wearing a JÖR shirt that I got on one of their sales about a year or two ago, still love it to this day. Here's another way I styled this H&M jacket.
Can you believe that these pictures were taken with an iPhone?! I'd forgotten my camera at home so my phone was the only remaining option; I actually think they turned out great. Thanks mum :)
Esther. x
4 Comments
Impromptu you say ! It turned out good I must say . And comfortable enough to eat your heart out . I love it .
ReplyDeletewww.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk
Aww thanks hun.xx
DeleteI wouldn't have guessed the pics were taken with an iphone!! Love that outfit, totally something I can see myself wearing!
ReplyDeletexx
I know right, I think they're good enough and will definitely be taking more with my phone instead of making excuses whenever I forget my camera at home :)
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx