New In | Naked 2, Essie & Make Up For Ever
7:00 AM
You guys have no idea how excited I was to try these products; especially the false eyelashes and the Make Up For Ever shadow. Three weekends ago I went to Copenhagen and it was a University related trip, it was a very abrupt departure which resulted in me being able to only stay there for a little over 24 hours. It was great because I finally met one of my good friends who unfortunately wasn't there when I went in the beginning of July. I had very limited time but I managed to find myself in make up heaven that is S-E-P-H-O-R-A. Truth be told I probably spent an hour to two in there, just walking back and forth and scavenging each and every beauty counter from Bobbi Brown, Benefit Cosmetics to Nars. I managed to keep my cool and walked out with only things I needed like false eyelashes :)
Sally Hansen - Pink Shell & Grass is Greener // O.P.I - Lost My Bikini in Molokini // Essie - Chinchilly // Sephora lashes
I've tried the O.P.I nail polish and I absolutely love it and it is the perfect autumn shade as well as the Essie one. You should be expecting a review on some of these products very soon. The mint green nail polish is suitable for both autumn and spring seasons due to its colour, but then again, it all depends on ones preference.
Urban Decay Naked 2 - Sephora
It's finally mine! Next I need their latest edition to find itself in my collection, as well as the Naked Basics palette. *Hint hint, Christmas is around the corner* Anyway I'm yet to try it out and some colours are similar to the Naked 3 but there's sure something 'different' about it that convinced me to buy it. I will be testing the palette this month and will let you know my thoughts on it very soon.
Sephora lashes // Make Up For Ever waterproof cream eyeshadow
When it came down to the lashes above, I didn't even hesitate on taking them home with me. I love dramatic eyes and these are the perfect pair to just give me that splash of sexy and drama. I'd probably wear them on a skin-toned eyeshadow with a dramatic wing, Amy Winehouse style.
I've already tried out the MUFA shadow as an eyeliner and I like it, although my looks were very basic and so I'll still need to try it out on a full face.
If you've tried any of the mentioned products, do share your opinions below.
Esther x
1 Comments
Those lashes look awesome, I'd love to see how they look on you! And the nailpolish colors are too pretty
ReplyDeleteistylelooks.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx