Beauty | Smoked to the Gods

7:26 PM

Products used:
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
YSL Ecré de peau foundation
Ebay lashes
Gosh liquid eyeliner
MAC studio fix fluid concealer

It's been a while since I posted anything beauty related and that's why today I'm coming to you with this smokey eye I created back in June for the Secret Solstice festival. I was so impressed with how it turned out because this look definitely wasn't planned and I just went from my brows to the eyes and this was the outcome. The dramatic lashes livened the look even more and I received quite a lot of compliments, which we all love. I used only the NAKED 3 palette and I cannot wait to show you some Autumn inspired looks. 

Esther x

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Haha! Smoked to the gods. I love it

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you know we gotta keep the creativity going lol.

      Delete
  2. LOVE this make-up on you! The eye-shadow color suits you perfectly <3 and omg them lashes, on point!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for being so lovely Nee, and these are actually my favourite lashes.x

      Delete
  3. Yes girl, their smokey eye looks lovely. I love your lashes as well.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaas hunny! You look gorgeous <3 you should share the link of where you got your lashes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check u out Hun ! Loving the look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx