Wishlist | Romwe
5:58 PM
1. Lace playsuit // 2. "GEEK" T-shirt // 3. Leather skirt // 4. Backless dress
5. Buckled shoes // 6. Knit sweater // 7. Fur clutch
5. Buckled shoes // 6. Knit sweater // 7. Fur clutch
Romwe website
Happy Friday everyone! I'm back with a wishlist, I haven't posted a fashion related one since back in December if I recall correctly. All of the items above are to be found on the Romwe website which you all probably know by now so there's really not much more to say. They offer fashionable quality pieces for affordable prices, they offer free shipping if you shop for a certain amount and also worldwide shipping. They currently have a sale running up to 60% off and I thought what other better time than now to put together a wishlist with mostly items that are on sale so that if someone is interested they could head straight to their site and snatch a piece of their own. I'm currently dying over the blue dress and the knit, it'd be so perfect right now in this cold.
6 Comments
I think you have some cute things here. That geek shirt paired with that leather skirt and some minimal ankle strap heels =perfection. xx lovejoystyles.com
ReplyDeleteExactly how I thought would be perfect to pair the two.x
DeleteI really really like the shimmery tee & the knit is to die for. Amazing blog & would you like to follow each
ReplyDeleteother on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
in touch!
X
http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/
http://instagram.com/subhamrai_/
Thanks.x
Deletethe blue dress.my new post him. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/travel-zaporizhia-featuring-tidebuy.html#gpluscomments
ReplyDeleteI die for the geek print shirt and leather skirt... please be mine *sighs*
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx