New In | Jewellery & Beauty
2:25 PM
Georg V. Hannah necklace | Love Spell body mist | EOS lip balm | Spúútník necklace | Maybelline the Colossal volum' express mascara | Gosh crackle nail polish - Gold | Maybelline nail polish - Downtown Red
Today I wanted to show you guys a few things that recently got to join my growing collection of nail polishes, mascaras and jewellery. What can I say, I'm in need of serious help. I love my pendant necklace that one of my friends gifted me for my graduation, it's so pretty and adds a great touch to any outfit. You will be seeing it quite a lot in the coming outfit posts. I've heard great things about this mascara and I'm looking forward to testing it out.



4 Comments
LOVE those polishes. They're both really pretty :) Looking forward to your review on the mascara! I just did one on the CoverGirl LashBlast.
ReplyDeleteXoXo Shea L. -------> kissmychocolate.com
I am a big fan of that mascara! Very nice xxx
ReplyDeleteyecrad.com
Lovely post; I want a Victoria Secret body mist!! Have a lovely week sweetie.
ReplyDeleteAfeeyah xo
New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/buzzfeed-feature-ny-makeup-haul-ft-kat.html
That necklace is really pretty! I like the color of the nail polishes as well :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx