Inspiration | Perfect Autumn 'fit
9:58 AMI recently purchased the perfect white high rise jeans from Zara - you can see them here. I've been wearing them a lot and this is one of the ways I find perfect to style them while still staying warm this autumn. The denim shirt (or any kind of shirt for that matter) will look great and add different texture and colour to the outfit. The black jumper and the rest of the accessories are to tie down the look together, add some gold jewellery and you're ready to step out.
Today I was too lazy to wake up for school so I'm going to study from home, gonna hit the gym now to freshen myself up,prepare my cup of black coffee and then it's straight to my books. x
4 Comments
Lovely outfit idea!
ReplyDeletehttp://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/
love this way too much!!
ReplyDeleteBlog here http://www.islandchic77.com/
Thank you ladies. xo
ReplyDeleteHi girl, I just saw you left a comment on Naolyssia bloodspot. Just to let you know this blog does not exist anymore :) I have created my own, now : Venuspieces
ReplyDeleteNice post, love the bra and the necklace
XX
http://venuspieces.blogspot.fr
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx