Inspiration | Baby it's cold outside...
10:00 AMThe first day of Winter isn't even yet here and it has already started snowing. I have mixed feelings about this seeing as I hate the rain/winds that come with snow but on the other hand I love being able to put on as many layers of clothes as I'd like and not feel like a roasting potatoe. But I'm excited, only 6 more weeks to (hopefully) my graduation and I'll be done with school, now the stress begins of what to study at Uni for the future...that part stresses the crap out of me but I'm going to take time deciding because I would rather do something I love later on without a hurry than rushing into a career I will later get bored of and live the rest of my adult life miserably.
Anyway as seen above I'm loving grays (and need to stock up), navy and plum lips, I've been wearing these three shades very much as of late. What are you loving for the cold months?
0 Comments
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx