Outfit | Pretty In Pink
8:30 AM
Top - H&M | Shoes - Roots | Bag - Zara
I cannot believe that this is actually from the summer 2012, it's crazy how time flies. I was attending a wedding and it was windy so I just went with some floral jeans with a matching pink blazer to keep things cool. I was feeling this outfit, very comfortable and laid-back. Today I'm working and hopefully later I'll go see Transformers 4; so excited to see me some Mark Walhberg... he's my boo :)

7 Comments
I'm so in love with this outfit! *breaks into you closet dressed as cat burglar and fights you for it* Mark Wahlberg always looks attractive. From basketball diaries to Ted. I think he has access to some sort of celebrity fountain of youth lol. Hope you have fun. :)
ReplyDeletestyleriottt.blogspot.com
Lol thank you and man Mark Wahlberg is everything! Like for real :)
DeleteI love the pink blazer and pants! Gorgeous combination! It's funny how time flies right? I was just scrolling through my blog archive and it's funny to see old pictures back!
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy lol... and thank you :)
DeleteI love this blast from the past, you look so floral and romantic - perfect for a wedding. Did you end up seeing Transformers? Was it any good? Let me know :)
ReplyDeleteLove this look; that pink blazer is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAfeeyah xo
New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/lilac-bliss.html
Cute! I love those floral pants.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx