Favourite Outfits

8:30 AM

Outfit details: Oversized shirt + vintage shorts
Outfit details: Blogger style swap 
Outfit details: Broken Strings
Outfit details: simplicity 
Outfit details: Coffee date
Hope everyone's well. I spent the past week mostly at home sick, eating a lot and exercising very little and watching a lot of documentaries; especially VICE and National Geography ones. I like learning even though I'm on summer break but this is a more fun way to do it and I'm all for that.
Lately there hasn't been much time nor inspiration for outfit picture taking and all that comes with it so for today's post you guys get to see some of my favourite outfits from the past couple of months. It's no surprise that this goddamn Vero Moda/Only leather jacket is in almost all of the outfit pics, but I cannot help my love for it. Goes with EVERYTHING plus it's a great item to add warmth for our unpredictable weather. Today I'm free from work so I should be seeing some friends and I plan on dressing up just because I can. 

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

  1. The last outfit is my favorite...i love the colors and your hair
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfit :)


    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great love all the outfits! Love how you styled that blue necklace with your converse and mohair sweater. :) I used to watch Vice all the time hahah and Noisey is cool too :). Right now i'm in love with DailyMailUk/ Huffingtonpost. Have a good week. :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, oh I love Huffington post. Never heard of Noisey but will definitely check it out.

      Delete
  4. Girl, YESSSSSSSSS to that second look! I love all of them but the second look is breathing life into me, so dope. I hope you feel better and have fun with the homies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first look, the one with the blue converse as well, and the blogger style swap one too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and btw I nominated you for the sunflower blogger award on my latest post!! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks love, of course you love the blogger style swap, nothing else comes to mind hahah :)
      And thanks again, will get on the tag soon.x

      Delete
  6. I love the second outfit!

    x

    Josephine from josephineteresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 2nd and 4th outfit . If I had legs like yours maybe I would consider rocking shorts n converse but I just feel super skinny in shorts. X

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And of course you can rock them too, just put your back into it lol.,x

      Delete
  8. Love all the outfits you look great hun :)

    www.mslifestylee.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! the second and fourth are my faves. I love the silhouette of the second and I love the color pallete of the fourth. So cute! I hope you can come stop by my bloggie now too and let me know what you think. I have a FB page now too, if you would like to follow. ^_^ I look forward to your visit!

    Blessings,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx