Golden Globes 2014 | Men in Black

7:00 PM

Leonardo Di Caprio in Giorgio Armani | Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford
 Chris Pine in a Ermenegildo Zegna Couture tuxedo | Orlando Bloom in Lanvin

You last read about my choices of best dressed at the Golden Globes this season, today I'm coming to you with my favourite men in their finest suits and they look so lavish. This time around I only chose my four most favoured ones to avoid a long post. Black was popular (as per usual) amongst the men except for Usher who stood out in an oxblood coloured suit. Even though they may all seen to look the same because of what they're wearing; they's still the little details and just personally the way they wear their outfits that makes them special. And also they just look so damn good.



Follow on Bloglovin

p.s did you notice everyone's wearing a bow tie? :)

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. I think bow ties are such a hot trend for men!!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhh they are all so handsome!
    who is this chris pine??

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fit men here, damn!!!
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Bradey Cooper. To me he's the hottest guy on the planet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorg! These men are so fine! Their hair cut is a doing the magic.
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx