Currently Craving | The Chunky Heel
8:00 AM
I've been lusting for a pair of ankle booties/sandals with a chunky heel for the longest time now, at first I always found them to be ugly but as time passed I grew fonder of them and now I'm dying to get myself a pair and there's already one I've been eye-ing on Ebay as well as in Topshop, they are not too different from one another but of course the ones on Ebay are way cheaper than the Topshop ones including toll. I really want them in white as they're likely to make more of a statement than the black ones but then again I still am not too sure of how much use I'll get out of them. Decisions, decisions.
Do you own any chunky heeled shoes; and if so how do they feel when you walk in them, are they heavy?
7 Comments
heyy sweety! how are you? hope you're ready for the weekend:)
ReplyDeleteloove your new layout! it looks a lot brighter on here:) even though i think your last one was very unique with the printed background:)
my favorite here is number 2! i love ankle booties but i don't really like the ultra chunky heels.
lots of love & have a great weeekend xx
Thanks girl, I'll definitely in the future go back to my last layout lol, I easily get bored. And about the heels, I really love me the chunky ones haha
DeleteI love chunky boots! I have a two pair of them and they are so comfortable. One is with only 3 cm but the other one I own is 7/8 but even that there are super comfortable and cute! :) They are now few on sale in Galleri Keflavik 50% off :)
ReplyDeleteOh thanks girl I'll definitely check them out :)
DeleteI've been having my eye on some chunky heels as well, mostly because they look soooo comfortable and seems like it would give me height without a whole lot of pain lol. I really love the first and second ones!
ReplyDeleteThey do don't they, I need all the height I can get lol :)
Deletelove chunky heels! I own a pair that's more of a taupe and white. They're a cross between #3 and #5.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! x
couturingblog.com
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx