Outfit | Dr. Denim Trousers
10:00 AM
Bag, earrings - H&M | Peplum top - Primark | Trousers - Dr. Denim | Shoes - Amsterdam
Here's the outfit that I wore to dinner after relaxing at the spa last week. At first I was going to wear a black skirt but since it was freezing and windy outside I opted for these pants that I bought 2 summers ago from Dr. Denim, they were the first printed pants that I got and that's where my love for florals and aztec printed trousers began. I've got my other favourite ones from Zara but they got torn so I'm still trying to fix them and get them back to use.
These trousers are a definite go-to pair when you're feeling down in these winter months because your mood will change in no time with pretty floral designs like these have. And I just added the overly used blazer of mine to keep me warm.
Oh and what do you think of my hair, I braided one side and blow dried the other then styled it on the side, I was feeling it and ended up rocking this style for a whole week. I felt like Rihanna lol. Soon I might be getting braids again because I can't really be bothered with coming and tagging every day.

23 Comments
hi dear! hope you had a very merry christmas!!:)
ReplyDeletelove this colorful outfit:) the neon bag is such an eye catcher! also love your hair-do!!
lots of love xx
Aww thanks Nee and I did actually have a very Merry Christmas with the fam, hope same went for you as well.x
DeleteSuch a nice outfit!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely comment!
Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo
- Hannah's Heels
Thanks Hannah!
DeleteI love the new 'do! It is very Rihanna-ish lol, you have the swag to pull it off :) And I love the mix of patterns in this outfit. Again, compliments to the swag madame :)
ReplyDeleteHahah thanks girl :)
Deletenice! :) i'd love to see a closer photo of your hair!! happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I actually have one but forgot to post it lol.
DeleteVery cute outfit, great choice of colours. I love the bag, its too gorg! Hope you had a great Christmas x
ReplyDeletewww.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x
Thanks Jen, this is currently my fave bag.x
Deletegreat outfit, I love the pattern in the pants and the colors
ReplyDeleteDeejay's Poetry Challenge
She Has The Eye
Thanks Din, love your blog.x
DeleteLove your style, hope you had a good Christmas, wnat to follow eachother? :) feel free to check out our newest post x
ReplyDeletehttp://looklovewear.blogspot,com
Thanks girls.x
DeleteThe pants are so nice, love the colors! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Dee.x
DeleteGreat pants! Well put together outfit.
ReplyDeletemissymayification.blogspot.co.uk
This outfit rocks Esther and your hair I love it in this style too but I can't wait to see it braided too!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday Pretty girl!!
Thanks lovely Shea, hope you're doing well.x
DeleteThanks.
ReplyDeletethose trousers give so much life into your look they are awesome and you rock them
ReplyDeletemuch love
`virgit
www.preppyfashionist.com
Nice outfit sweetie, love the unexpected mix of prints :)
ReplyDeletelove this look! xo
ReplyDelete-Tiffany
www.kart00nista.com
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx