Outfit | Coffee date
8:43 PM
Jumper - Topshop | Disco pants - Thailand | Bag - H&M
Leather jacket - Vero Moda | Denim shirt - Outlet | Dress - Zara | Bag - Barcelona
Shoes - Charity shop | Scarf - H&M
Happy Wednesday everybody!
I just got done with my finals earlier today, man does it feel good to be on break from all the textbooks and assignments. Sunday and yesterday I was up all night studying (the con's of procrastinating all day). Monday I had 2 exams, then went straight to my friends' to get ready and later in the evening we went to see Russell Brand's Messiah Complex stand up which was a lot of fun. My only regret's wishing I'd bought our tickets a bit earlier to get front row seats and then I'd have got to touch that sexy piece of ass him. Nonetheless it was a great day/night and I'm glad I took a 'break' from studying, it was very much needed.
These outfits are from last Friday, my friend Sisi and I decided to meet up after school for a bit of chitchat over coffee as we hadn't seen each other for the longest time. It was a very relaxing and chill time. I always carry my camera with me wherever I go in case I find someone who's willing to snap a few photos of my outfit haha. Hope you guys liked these. That day I woke up feeling like wearing a dress and so I popped on 2 pairs of tights, thick socks and layered the heck out of the whole look to keep myself was as it was around the -5°C! This surely kept me warm but a 3rd pair of tights wouldn't have been too bad of an idea.
Now I will resume to watching The Originals, I started watching the show right as the week of finals came; which was a very bad idea as I'm now madly hooked to the show. The other day I managed to watch 3 episodes!
Have a great week loves.
xxx



18 Comments
You both look cute!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank Dee :)
Deleteyou both look great. :)
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
P.S. Last day to join my RoseWholesale giveaway today.
Click H E R E to join.
Thanks!
DeleteYou both look awesome! But I'm gravitating more towards your outfit because I love how you layered your pieces, especially your choice of that vibrant dress. And girl, Breaking Bad almost had me not writing my paper that was due today (which I didn't start on until last night, also due to procrastination), so I know the feeling of getting wrapped up into a newly discovered series lol. And that's super cool that you got to go to a stand up show, I've always wanted to go to one. Russell Brand's pretty funny :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! The dress is very pretty, it's definitely one of my faves so far. Procrastination is a bitch,hope you managed to work on your paper:)
DeleteI love Russel Brand! Lucky you! I also love your braids! I live in the tropics so I can't even begin the imagine wearing 2 pairs of tights and thick stocks!!!! Nice Look!
ReplyDeleteHe's hilarious, I had such a good laugh at the show. Oh lucky you, I wish I lived somewhere a bit warmer haha :)
DeleteYour dress is just amazing! Love the print
ReplyDeletehttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/
Is it, and thanks :)
DeleteI am so ready for my finals to be over! So nice that you took a little break and enjoyed it with a friend. You ladies look so lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteOh yes, it was very well worth it and thank you :)
DeleteThank you Christel.x
ReplyDeleteyou and your friend look amazing :) The prints are nice. I feel you, done with my exams as well and feels 100% better.
ReplyDeletehttp://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/
Thanks girl, oh it feels so good to be free from all the school books haha.
Deletei adore ur hair! u guys look great ! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Trudy :D
DeleteI can see pretty girls here!
ReplyDeleteLove your friend's shoes and your dress, great layering :)
Tu deviens de plus en plus belle (you're getting prettier and prettier everyday).
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx