Outfit | Leather, Denim, Bows && Combat boots

10:35 PM

 Hi guys, wow it's been quite a while since I last posted. School is surely taking over my life and I don't even seem to have any time for social life at all :(. About 4 weeks remaining of school this semester so that's at least something to look forward to :). Right now I'm blasting up 'Right Along' by RESQ3, these guys are my current music obsession!
I just got done working on my mathematics homework and now I'm taking a break and I'm using the time to compose this post. Without further ado; here is an outfit from last week.


Ok first thing's first, I went to Tiesto and I had the greatest time of my life. I might just post some photos from the concert in a separate post. The music was amazing, he was a total 'hottie' that he is (for his age) and I met some great people. I'm so glad I took the chance and was aloud in ^_^
For this outfit I opted for even more comfort than usual because most of the times I'm wearing jeans. This time I decided to go for a dress/shirt because they are so comfy and you can bend your legs in any way you want unlike jeans because there is quite a huge chance of them ripping apart in public (and you wouldn't want that now would you?). I added some tights and knee length socks for warmth because our weather here is seriously no joke!
Leather jacket -Rainbow | scarf - H&M | Denim shirt - outlet | Dress - ?? | Combat boots - Denmark.

Hope you enjoyed this somewhat short post and I have a nail post coming up this week so stay tuned for that. Also before I end this post I would just like to thank all of your for supporting my blog and always leaving such nice and sweet comments. Sometimes when I'm having one of those days whereby nothing seems to matter and all I wish for is to be alone lazying around, I like to read your comments and they ALWAYS cheer me up so thank you for spreading your positive energy on my blog <333

xxx

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. great denim shirt but I adore that leather jacket u r wearing.beautiful outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun thanks so much for the comment! That's so funny that you randomly came across my blog after shortly seeing me on tumblr hehe. I'm liking your style as well though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you but stay focused it's almost over!! I'm envious though, I still have 7 weeks left :(
    The dress is really pretty! I like the denim shirt over!! Stylish look sweetie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY great outfit, you look gorgeous girl! Loving the denim shirt :)

    I've got a lil giveaway on my blog HERE have a look, if you'd like :)

    Drea xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print of your skirt is so cute ...cute denim shirt too!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics. Nice outfit too!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx