February Inspiration

12:00 PM

March is finally here. February was a great month, I kept myself quite busy and I used every minute of my life. The best part of it all is that I'm healthy and so is the rest of my family, and also I met a lot of nice and genuine people along the run.
Since it's Friday and I had have no plans I decided to go through my 'liked' posts on Tumblr and in the whole collection of about 5000 posts I decided to select a few inspirational photos.
Hope you like!

Don't you just love her hair + what she's wearing.
Chanel
Love everything about this photograph!
Laid back casual = the next big thing

How friggin' cool is that!?
Hurr <3









That's the end of this overloaded with photographs post, I hope you enjoyed.

Peace! xxx

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. at least you have 5000, I have more than 10k lmao I love tumbling!! The pictures are nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well anything with Chanel has me sold... i love me some Chanel lol

    Great pics

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love Chanel as well, only if I could afford it ;)

      Delete
  3. Tumblr is so addictive. Love all the pictures you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfits!!!
    i tagged you on my blog!
    kisses from Cameroon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx