Marktplaats Vintage Show

8:30 PM

I'm back with another post, it's an outfit that I wore last Tuesday when I attended a fashion show by Marktplaats at Vondelkerk. The show took place at Amsterdam's Vondel church (by the famous Vondel Park, which between you should visit if you're even in the city). The runway was walked by Dutch influencers from beauty & fashion bloggers, lifestyle bloggers and vloggers as well.


Outfit details:
Trench | Vila
Top, scarf | H&M
Skirt | Gina Tricot
Heels - Zara

It was great to leave the books and take a breather for a little bit and after than particular night I got home feeling inspired and it actually made me realise how much I've missed sitting down and just writing away, or the thrill of going out for a shoot. I'll also be leaving soon for the holidays and when I'm back I should have more content to work with. 

Esther. x

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. i like your coat, chic!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat and shoes, the color is super cute!! I missed coming on your blog!!!
    xx
    Dee-Vine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, oww I miss you on here as well, I'm trying to post more nowadays.

      Delete
  3. Love your page!!! xx

    https://theestylenomads.blogspot.co.uk/
    IG: @stylenomads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous outfit! The black and white horizontally striped H+M top looks fabulous styled with the white Vila trenchcoat and black Gina Tricot skirt!
    You look extremely fashionable and attractive wearing that beautifully styled outfit to the Marketplaats Vintage Show in all of the photos above!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube misterpantybuns's channel videos
    My Twitter @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx