July Goals

9:54 PM


Outfit details - here

"The big questions is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure." 
- Joseph Campbell

As I'm writing this post I'm on cloud 9... literally! I just took quite big steps towards making my dreams become a reality, I actually come to find that I've been lacking in the -positivity- department so what I did was I purchased a book by Jen Sincero called You are a Badass: How to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life. It's a great book that's impacting my life in ways I couldn't think a book could. I'll be sharing more later, hopefully when I've completed reading the book.
Anyway, today I'll be sharing with you all some of my goals to accomplish for this month so here it goes.


In July I want to:

- Complete reading You are a Badass by Jen Sincero

- Continue being social

- Re-organise and declutter my wardrobe

- Get rid of the resting bitch face & smile often

- Spend a weekend at a summer house

- Finish knitting my 2 jumpers for winter

- Start practising yoga again

- Get into the habit of eating breakfast every morning (this is a nightmare of mine, no matter how much I try, I can never seem to have enough time in the mornings)

Those are some of the things I plan on accomplishing this month, I'll be touching up more on my plans about the next coming months as I've got some VERY exciting news I cannot wait to share with you all - I decided to share it later as I don't want to jinx anything.

Till next time. x

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. It's always good to have goals written up, it's easier to keep track! I'm going to need to get this book!
    xx
    Diane | DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I've noticed that when I jot my thoughts down, I'm more likely to accomplish them.x

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! Good luck with all your goals xx
    www.tashpantz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx