VINTAGE LOVE
7:30 AM
HI! You guys have no idea how excited I actually am as I'm writing this post. I literally want to exclaim every single sentence up in here. Anyway, I decided to start my routine with an outfit post. I wore this outfit two weekends ago, I'd recently purchased the two pieces that I'm seen wearing and didn't want them stashed somewhere in my wardrobe without being used, so I gathered the girls over at our place for some wine and talk then we headed downtown. Plus these pieces are second-hand and were a total of $16.00 - I definitely don't hate that. I really liked the outcome of mixing the leather pants with an over-sized blazer.

Blazer - Kolaportið (second-hand) // Crop top, sandals & necklace - Zara // Leather pants - Gyllti Kötturinn (vintage store) // Bag - thrifted
I don't know if it's the leather pants or what, but once I was done dressing up, I couldn't help but feel like the outfit had an MC Hammer vibe to it, that went on through the entire night. Also, excuse the quality of the photos, will try and come back with better photos. Oh and stay tuned for a April favourites post, It should be up by Friday.
It feels great to be back blogging more frequently. I now feel more inspired than ever.
Have a great week loves. x
5 Comments
Hey luv! Back with a bang! I admire people who find great vintage pieces and style them well like this. Am terrible at that.The mix of leather and the jacket is spot on. Much love, Stephy.x
ReplyDeletewww.stephylately.com
Hey! I'm a sucker for rummaging through second-hand stores, only if I could do it every weekend lol. Sometimes I have bad luck, but most of the times I always find something reasonably priced to take with me home.
DeleteThank you.x
ReplyDeleteI love that necklace! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks love.x
DeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx