Outfit | The bodycon dress

7:45 PM

Plaid Shirt - Zara / Dress - Gina Tricot / Converse /Jewellery - H&M / Casio watch

I can't begin to explain how much I love this dress, it suits me so well and is neither too short or long, it's absolute perfection. I love wearing it during the summer when the sun here up north decides to show itself. I got it from Gina Tricot last year and I'm still happy with my purchase, layered it with a plaid shirt and denim vest for a chill and comfy vibe and topped it off with a pair of converses. Added a bunch of jewellery and I was off to enjoy my 2nd day at Secret Solstice.
For those who follow me on Instagram (@stylekrush) you might know that I spent the weekend in Malmö and Copenhagen. I was vising some relatives and friends; I had a great time and the weather was top notch! It was a great break from the rain and winds. I should be posting a few photos from that trip sometime this month, probably late July so stay tuned. xx

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. wow!!! stunnin look!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the layering with the plaid shirt and the denim, it looks great with the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! :) the dress is pretty and I like the casual styling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx