Birthday Wishlist

1:58 PM

Birthday Wishlist

TGIF! What are you guys's plans for the weekend? Myself I'm free from work for 5 days straight which is great because I'm quite exhausted after working almost 8 days in a roll.. I know in the end it'll be worth it but it's not at all easy. Today I'll be running some errands and tomorrow I'll have some girls over for my early birthday celebrations and so of course I need to prepare. The dress above I saw in a Topshop store and I've had my eye on it and seeing as my birthday is next Tuesday, who knows maybe it'll be featured in an upcoming outfit post; that is if it's not already sold out.

This wishlist pretty much sums up how I'm currently feeling and what sort of vibes I'm feeling, I seem to be loving leather quite a lot and also as you can see, B-L-A-C-K. At work I've been wearing a mixture of white and black so it'll be great to step into something a bit different, and I can rock my septum piercing. That's it for today, hope you've had a good week and enjoy your weekend!

Esther x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Nice wishlist! I like the dress and the plaid shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel having days off wok its such a great feeling haha & I love this collection! My favs is the suede boots, biker jacket, plaid shirt and the clutch! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, it's such a relief especially after working long ass hours for more than 5 days straight haha. Thanks for stopping by!xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx