New In | Basic Tees, Clutch & Jewellery
10:00 AM| Shoes, Clutch - Zara | Necklace, Earrings - Topshop |
| Vest - Gallerí 17 | Crop top - Corner |
| Loose fit tees - Zara |
Coming to you with a quick post featuring a few of my recently purchases. Lately I've been loving to rock loose-fit tees and it's a plus if they are in a white or grey colour. Before I despised white but now I love it and am constantly searching for the next piece of clothing to add to my wardrobe. It's funny how things can change unexpectedly isn't it? I never in a million years would have guessed that I'd actually wear white clothing. I'm going to start packing for my trip tomorrow morning and I doubt that I will be blogging a lot while there but do follow me on Instagram where I will most likely be very active. My Instagram username's @stylekrush. xx
10 Comments
Love your ZARA clutch! Have fun on your trip! xx :)
ReplyDeleteNice picks!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post Here!!!
I love the earrings! I loveeeeeeeeee white no matter how dirty it gets, I still buy more of it!
ReplyDeleteDope shoes!! Loose casual tees are def an essential! Love your picks
ReplyDeletewww.cassiedaves.com
Dope shoes!! Loose casual tees are def an essential! Love your picks
ReplyDeletewww.cassiedaves.com
Dope shoes!! Loose casual tees are def an essential! Love your picks
ReplyDeletewww.cassiedaves.com
OMG that zara clutch!!
ReplyDeleteAfeeyah xo
New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/day-twenty-eight-too-faced-melted.html
Nice shoes!! I like your tees too :)
ReplyDeletexx
i'm in love with white & grey t-shirts as well! and i also find myself buying striped ones haha. can't wait for the warmer weather so i can actually wear them out!
ReplyDelete<3
I am a sucker for basic tees! Can't wait to see how u style them.x
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx