Inspiration | May
8:00 AM
Good morning loves, happy first day of
May! Man does time fly, I remember like it was yesterday when it was January
and I was talking about going back to school and dreading the oncoming semester
but here I am already ending it and around Christmas this year I should be
receiving my certificate. This is my birthday month and I'm so excited yet
scared at the same time.
This is when my teenage years end and I'm
quite sure if there is anything that I regret. I'm afraid of growing up and the
responsibilities that follow reaching a certain age/stage is my life and being
disorganised about the future is quite frightening. Not knowing what I will be
doing i.e. in 5 years is tormenting. Oh and as for school I've passed 5/8 of my
classes, this year I was only supposed to take 3 final exams but yesterday I
found out that I passed my science class (I failed last year) and didn't need
to take the final so that was HUGE news. It gives me more time to focus on the
other 2 courses, and I must say they are quite difficult.
Now back to the main point of today's
post, so I wanted to make a mood board for some pieces I'd like to add to my
wardrobe and also these items depict the way I wish to dress this
month. I will try and put more effort in my outfits so at least a larger amount
of my clothes gets used and not just thrown behind the stash.
Today's Labour Day and I'm at home refueling after pulling all -nighters 2 nights in a row. Also I've got some exciting stuff coming up on the blog and I ordered a few things that I'll show when they arrive so stay tuned!
xo
7 Comments
Thinking too far ahead just stresses me out hence why I avoid doing that . Focus on the present more. I love the kimono definitely should get myself one. Growing up is a nightmare , turning 23 this year and I keep thinking oh gosh what have I even achieved thus far. I don't wana grow anymore lol.x
ReplyDeletewww.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk
It stresses me as well but I like having things in order and knowing EXACTLY what will happen when. I try to focus on the present though :) Lol same for me, I'm turning 20 but I feel like I'm becoming an old lady lol
DeleteLove the inspitrations, I wanted everthing :)
ReplyDeletekiss
http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
Thanks Magda :)
DeleteEverything on the list is a stand out.
ReplyDeletehttp://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk
The shades are on my wishlist, I mean a similar pair. I'd also love to get the floral kimono :)
ReplyDeleteI love the floral kimono, the skort and the dark lipstick!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the first comment, it's definitely stressful to think too much ahead, just try to enjoy the present, you have so many more years ahead of you!!
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx