Monthly Favourites | January
10:00 AM
Elite Perfume | O.P.I 'Call me Gwen-Ever | M.A.C Studio Fix #NW48
M.A.C sample of their Pro long wear concealer #NW45
Nivea lip butter | E.L.F Eyebrow kit #Dark
Nivea clear-up strips | Real Techniques stippling brush | M.A.C Studio fix fluid #NW48
Maybelline rocket volum' mascara | Sephora angled liner brush | Casio
Happy Friday, just wanted to show you my favourite products of the past month. I've been loving M.A.C so much right now, wish I could walk into the store and boy literally everything but to be realistic, that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. Treating myself to a few items here and there will have to do for me. I've also been loving my RT stippling brush and mascara from Maybelline that I'd won in a giveaway a while back. Just got to using it and I love it to bits. Excuse the lighting in these pictures, will do better next time :)
Haven't got too many plans for the weekend except my friends and I will be having a house party/sleepover in our PJ's tonight making sushi, eating dumplings, lot's of chocolate with no make up one, that's how our valentines will be spent.
12 Comments
hi sweeety! how are you doing? first of all, happy valentine's daaaay:D <3
ReplyDeleteoh the nivea lip butters are amazing!! love the one with raspberry:))
enjoy the weekend! looove sushi hihi.
lots of love xx
Happy valentines day!!! Lovely post, I really want a RT stippling brush I've been wanting one for ages! I'm gna treat myself to the core collection on payday I think! Xx
ReplyDeletewww.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk
I'm saving to try the MAC studio fix, can't wait! I'm also dying to try the real techniques brush, everyone talks about them.
ReplyDeleteBtw, how much does the Maybelline rocket volume costs? People are selling it here and I think they are making it a little too pricey.
Have a good weekend?
aww hope you had a lovely night; that nail polish colour looks gorgois!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comment on my blog; I am following you on GFC now,
hope you can follow back
Afeyah xo
New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/review-sleek-lip-palette-tease.html
i use all the MAC products that you use too! ^^
ReplyDeleteSo many of these are my favorites too!*
ReplyDeleteGreat post doll!*
xXx
luxachic.blogspot.com - New Outfit Post!*
Ooh, I've actually been on the look-out for some pore strips for a while, and couldn't find any good brands who seemed to offer them, but now I know that Nivea do, I'll be keeping an eye out for them, so thanks for the tip! The Real Techniques brushes are all so incredible, so pleased I invested in the core collection a while back! xx
ReplyDeleteI use MAC powder too it's very good product ;)
ReplyDeletexx
I am obsessed with MAC. Nothing better xx
ReplyDeletehttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk
I used to have that eyebrow kit, I have no idea where it is but it worked so well. If I had at least one thing from MAC I'd be the happiest person ever.
ReplyDeleteI soooooo wanna become more of a makeup girl and photos like these leave me so inspired to do so lol. Your valentine's day sounded so amazing btw
ReplyDeleteThe Indie Byline
Reading your post made me realize that I haven't eaten sushi in a long time lol.
ReplyDeleteI love that Maybelline Mascara :) xx
Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx