A/W 2013 Trends | Fur glam + Over the knee boots

12:00 PM


A/W 2013 #1


New York Fashion Week has been running strong since the 5th of September, some of the biggest names have already showcased their Spring/Summer 2014 collections and some are yet to bring their collections to the table. So far my favourites have to be Alexander Wang, DVF, Tadashi Shoji and Tommy Hilfiger just to name a few. I love keeping up with what's happening in the fashion world especially during fashion weeks because there is always so much happening inspiration is all over, from the catwalks to the street style outside fashion shows. Just so much happening and it's fun to watch from my computer screen and my instagram feed wishing I could be there. Everyone has their own little dreams right...

This outfit was inspired by what is considered to be "in" for this A/W season and I decided to combine just a few bits of those trends into one outfit. As most of you know, army green is the "it" colour of the season along with big furry coats/jackets. As I ran along some pictures from the catwalks, their looks were as usual a bit too 'out there' for us casual people thus I adjusted the whole look into a more everyday appropriate one that anyone can wear.
What do you think of this look, let me know below.


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I'm excited for the beginning of autumn because of the fashions, I'm very excited to see the different interpretations to the trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I have to buy a fake fur coat, they are soo nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx