Keflavík Music Festival | Far East Movement
11:50 AM| Agnieshka et moi |
![]() |
| Don't mind the dirty mirror lol, finally home after a long night of good music and fun :D |
Blazer - Primark | Necklace - Forever 21 (ended up breaking at the concert)
Shorts - Primark | Belt, Tights, Shoes - H&M | Bag - New Yorker
| Make up all smeared at then end of the concert |
Far East Movement
| The Venue getting all filled up with people |
Hello blogosphere. It's been a whole week since my last post. I'm still alive, as some of you might know through Instagram as I always post there even though I might not be able to post on here, Instagram is always updated at least every couple of days. These two past weekends have been crazy for me, school work, travelled to Akureyri (up north) the first weekend in June and this past weekend I attended Keflavík Music Festival. Akureyri was very much fun, we stayed at my mother-in-law's and we went River Rafting (it was my very first time ever and it was so much fun!). Keflavík Music Festival was a lot of fun although I missed out on the first day which was Thursday since I had to work til 8 PM and I had no ride to Keflavík so I just decided to stay at home and work on my math instead, it was a very sad time as I had missed out on seeing one of my favourite groups, Rudimental :(
Then on Friday right after summer school, my mum drove me to Keflavík which is about 40 minutes away. I got there, prepared and headed down town where all the fun was happening. My friend and I got there a little late but we went straight to where our other group of friends was, front row and we stayed there. Far East Movement were really good, I loved what they were wearing and damn, Dev was so sexy in that dress and the beanie she had one was so LA style-ish. I just loved everything about their performance and it was an amazing experience to finally get the chance of seeing them live.
June has definitely made me feel more that summer's here due to all the fun that I've been having recently. I still have more on my plate to come. Next post will be about days 2 (Saturday).
xxx


9 Comments
that's so cool! love far east movement <33 hope you had a great night girl xx
ReplyDeleteAww I think it's a great memory for you! Great article ! ♥
ReplyDeleteeven more love
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun :) I like your outfit!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Looks like you had a great time! I would have loved to see Far East Movement!
ReplyDeleteOoooh I love Far East Movement. Nice outfit x
ReplyDeletesittingwitty.com
oh wow how exiting! I love your blazer u look smokin =)
ReplyDeleteLooks exciting indeed, as I said you looked pretty, loved your outfit too!
ReplyDeleteaaaaw u are enjoying yourself. love the pics.x
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx