Dinner Date | Leather skirt & Floral blazer

11:09 PM

Friday Dinner Date



Hi, so today I had my math exam, boy it was even more difficult that I expected. I was in that room the whole entire time and I still did not manage to finish it, although I can say that I gave my all and let's hope for the best. On Monday I have will be having the last and final exam and it will be in French 403, my last French course, whoop! Bien Bien lol

I was all cute for school today but unfortunately did not take any photos so instead I decided to play around on Polyvore and since today is Friday which is one of the common 'date night' days where lovers go out and enjoy over a good dinner or so; I decided to create a 'Friday Dinner Date' outfit which is very girly, blingy and floral at the very same time. I love this look and if I had a leather skirt I would definitely be rocking it, although I would most definitely need to make some adjustments here and there as I do not own the SAME exact items.
I adore this look very much, let me know your thoughts down below.


p.s. make sure to follow me on Instagram as for daily pics!

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Thank you for your comment, Esther :)
    Wonderful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey swity hope u ok, I love the combination of leather and floral print.Hope u ok and whats for spring or should I say summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, I'm feeling better. Hmm nothing really planned, just work work :Dxx

      Delete
  3. Hey Dear
    Great post! <3

    New post on my blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on the skirt. And been eyeing those shoes forever!
    xx
    www.bloglovin.com/blog/1830932/becoming-lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sweety, how are things?
    how did the french exam go??? haha:)
    oh gosh... i'll have 4 exams in a month and i'm nowhere!=((

    love that leather skirt so muchie!! but those kind of skirts look so weird on me... haha
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx