Inspiration // Home Decor

1:51 PM

Bedrooms

I'm now on spring break till Wednesday of next week and that very same day I will be having a testing in Mathematics, so my break will be partially spent working, studying and in-between chillaxing with the fam and munching on anything I can get my tiny hands on.
This past weekend my boyfriend and I stayed at a summerhouse with another couple (our friends) for two nights, we had good food and had an overall great time. Those of you who follow me on instagram might have seen a few pictures from the weekend. Enough rambling and on with this post...

Recently I've been very inspired by all-white rooms whether it be a bedroom, living room or even a bathroom. For this post I chose to write about all white bedroom with almost all white furnishing. I love the simplicity and chicness it gives the room. Adding fur is also a pretty good idea of decorating.
I'm counting days till we  move this summer so I can re-decorate my room the way I want it to be, I ain't about that now... busy with other things.


Now I will leave you guys to go on  with your lives and I, myself will go out for a walk in this steamy sun.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Happy Spring break Esther!! I hope you enjoy it!! I love the idea of an all white bedroom it does add chicness and class.

    Happy Monday Pretty Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the lights from the first room stunning I would love to own them enjoy your free time and good luck with your test Hun
    Hugs
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you darling for the comment! it feels good that someone out there can understand this :D thats a good idea taking the cam with u .. i will think about it! happy easter hunny wish u wonderful days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is sometimes good because you never know what you see and it would be a better idea to have a camera handy.

      Delete
  4. absolutely love those inspiration photos <33
    a big white bed is always perfect:) i love all of the 3 and wish i could have one of those bedrooms hihi.

    happy easter!!

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same! My bedroom is a light cream and I only put white/light things in it :)

    Makes it look bigger lol

    Supremelise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. xx